sábado, 14 de marzo de 2009

By His Grace


My Beloved!!

By Your Grace I am the woman I claim to be right now and love you with all my heart my Jesus!

You are my beloved and Iam your Precious Gem and can feel Your steadfast love my Lord!

You are my sunshine, You are my Knight with brilliant armor.. Your love surrounds me and Your Hoy Spirit fills me from head to toes..I am so blessed and loved by the King of Kings!!

I fell like Queen Esther entering into your presenc emy Father, my King, my Lord

And I know that"for such a time as this" I am here and You are here..."My Beloved is mine and I am my Beloved's" (Song of Solomon 6:3)

For such a time as this My Beloved, I take the armor and take my place in your kingdom. I'm honored to be part of Your kingdom. I delight in You my Lord.


Love you with all my heart!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario